I’ve been nominated for The Illuminating Blogger Award!
This is my first award, and I’m so touched to have someone think my little blog is worthy of such an award. How fun!
1. The nominee should visit the award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/illuminating-blogger-award/) and leave a comment indicating that they have been nominated and by whom. (This step is so important because it’s the only way that we can create a blogroll of award winners).
2. The Nominee should thank the person that nominated them by posting & including a link to their blog.
3. Share one random thing about yourself in your blog post.
4. Select at least five other bloggers that you enjoy reading their illuminating, informative posts and nominate them for the award.
5. Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog, including a link to the award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/illuminating-blogger-award/).
One random thing about me:
Um…there are so many!
How about this: Lately I’ve noticed I have a special knack for saying something particularly dorky seconds before I realize there are other people around. Case-in-point: hiking down from a mountain in the Lake Desire area the other day I said loudly to Isaac “What a BEA-yoooo-teee-full view” (in a super dorky accent) just as we rounded a corner and saw two other hikers coming up the trail about 20 feet from us. ;D
My 5 Nominees:
- for the intrepid photographers
- John Harding Photography
- A Hardy Perspective
- Right in Front of Me
The above blogs are all very illuminating, and I highly recommend you check them all out!
Thank you to Food Stories for nominating me for this award!