As soon as I stepped out of my car this morning at the farm, I knew what I would be sharing with you today.
It has been raining on and off over the last few days, and it clearly rained overnight, because everything was drenched! All the flowers, both here and in my garden at home have that “drowned rat” look to them.
I noticed a few plants who didn’t soak in the water like most, but rather caused the water to bead and collect on their leafy surfaces.
Only three days left of the Blogathon! Whew! So close now!
Other blogger’s June 27th’s:
- Between Scylla and Charybdis
- Guest Post: How I Got Rich As An Entrepreneur
- Not so demure Lady’s Slipper
- Tightropes, Legos, and Househunting: Blogathon Day 27
- KL’s Sonoran Nature Journal
- Run Tall, Walk Tall